advise needed,have to do an application for interview tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
i have to do some applications of all 3 system tomorrow, for a job that i am going for.

my l&p and silk are good, but my gel is my weakest. i have been playing with gel, since i qualified. have not applied many sets.

i was going to do a sculpted for my l&p in p&w and the other two just a natural overlay.
feeling really nervous,

please advise me on what i should do.

mobile nail tec said:
i have to do some applications of all 3 system tomorrow, for a job that i am going for.

my l&p and silk are good, but my gel is my weakest. i have been playing with gel, since i qualified. have not applied many sets.

i was going to do a sculpted for my l&p in p&w and the other two just a natural overlay.
feeling really nervous,

i dont have much technical experience as I'm just starting out so sorry for the lame advice but just do your best and try and knock their socks off!!
HTH

xxx

Just stay calm, do your best and I am sure you'll be fine. Be honest that you are not as skilled/experienced with gel than the other two systems. You'll soon get up to speed. Good luck!:hug:

Good luck with job interview,i had an interview last week was nervous but i got the job:) . Just looked at your profile i used to be a merchandiser as well but packed it in after 10 years got fed up with all the driving!!

mobile nail tec said:

feeling really nervous,

How did it go today?

xxx

well, had to do a manicure, which went well, but they wanted me to nip the cuticles which i have never done before, after they had shown me, i did they rest or her nails and i never maded her bleed or no red marks. good for me, i think.
then did 2 enhancements of l&p, 1 p&w and the other natural. again i was pleased and they said that i was really good, especially cause i have only been doing nail for 6 months, need a bit of guidance on some areas, but nothing to worry about.
just waiting to hear back from them again now.

also, i went to another interview last week for another salon and had an email from them today asking me back to do a application for them next week.
things may be looking up.

mobile nail tec said:
well, had to do a manicure, which went well, but they wanted me to nip the cuticles which i have never done before, after they had shown me, i did they rest or her nails and i never maded her bleed or no red marks. good for me, i think.
then did 2 enhancements of l&p, 1 p&w and the other natural. again i was pleased and they said that i was really good, especially cause i have only been doing nail for 6 months, need a bit of guidance on some areas, but nothing to worry about.
just waiting to hear back from them again now.

also, i went to another interview last week for another salon and had an email from them today asking me back to do a application for them next week.
things may be looking up.
Sounds good babe, my fingers are crossed for you!!!
Keep us posted!!
xxx

Latest posts

Back