Affinage Eraser online supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faefae

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have 2 salon suppliers close to me but both don't do affinage :-/ is there a reliable online supplier? It's not for the salon, as we don't use it there, it's for myself and when I do the odd mobile work. I don't really want to buy a professional product from amazon or eBay!

Thanks for your help x

Professional choice hair and beauty xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Affinage are a nightmare to get hold of online. Many of the suppliers have location clauses so you can't get hold of it if you're in certain postcodes.

I live about 2 miles away from their HQ and have to travel either to the Isle of Wight or 25 miles away to be able to buy it! MADNESS! :D

Affinage are a nightmare to get hold of online. Many of the suppliers have location clauses so you can't get hold of it if you're in certain postcodes.

I live about 2 miles away from their HQ and have to travel either to the Isle of Wight or 25 miles away to be able to buy it! MADNESS! :D

I know its so annoying! Alan howard sell it but im not in any of the postcodes they deliver it to :/ pro hair and beauty website orders come from Northampton which is ages away from me xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Have you tried phoning a wholesaler in the London area to see if they can take an order over the phone and post it to you?

According to Affinage's website, Hairways Ltd. in Enfield are a distributor. Their website is http://www.hairwaysdirect.com.

Thank you for replying geeks; I will check out both sites; why can't Sally's or capital sell it?! A lot of stylists are using affinage now so I don't understand why they don't supply it! Grrrrr

Ring affinage? I'm sure they supply you direct. They definitely do for FHBF members but I don't see why they wouldn't to anyone else.lovely people.

Ring affinage? I'm sure they supply you direct. They definitely do for FHBF members but I don't see why they wouldn't to anyone else.lovely people.

I will do thank you x

Professional choice doesnt have a clause on this i think? I've used them many times before.

Latest posts

Back