Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to ask thoughts on Affinage I'm wanting to convert to a cheaper brand from loreal but still want the quality of colour, reason for affrinage it would work out cheaper and my supplier stocks the full range? I will try it out 1st but would like people's opinion please

So why not stick with loreal and put your. Prices up?

Colour prices are high enough I just want to see how they compare as they are around same cost but they are 100ml so if the quality is the same it would improve my profit margin as long as the quality is the same ,

Colour prices are high enough I just want to see how they compare as they are around same cost but they are 100ml so if the quality is the same it would improve my profit margin as long as the quality is the same ,

How much is your colour prices out of interest?

Regrowth tint £30 Full head tint is £38 and I charge extra for addition tubes of colour when needed,

That's cheap! My full head is £36 roots £26

Are you being sarcastic?

No not at all, I think that's cheap for Henley!

Oh ok, Salons would charge between £60 and £70 for full head tint , any thoughts on the colour ?

Never used affinage I hear its great, I've used matrix which is 90ml tubes, I liked the size but it did leave alot of open tubes with a 1/4 in :s which my OCD didn't like lol

We changed from L'Oreal to Affinage.
In fact our supplier swapped all our tubes like for like so it cost us nothing.
I wasn't happy with the rep from L'Oreal so we changed.
My stylist loves the Affinage range and they are introducing some new colours at the end of the month. It's great for grey coverage and it has datem technology which reduces the action of free radicals!

We changed from L'Oreal to Affinage.
In fact our supplier swapped all our tubes like for like so it cost us nothing.
I wasn't happy with the rep from L'Oreal so we changed.
My stylist loves the Affinage range and they are introducing some new colours at the end of the month. It's great for grey coverage and it has datem technology which reduces the action of free radicals!

Hun am I right in thinking you stock alterna? X

Affinage is awesome, i really dont like what ive used of loreal. I wouldnt label it as a "cheap" brand because its really good quality and very easy to use, just wella and loreal seem to be the two brands that cost more for less.

Ill see how the go , thanks

That's good to hear, yeah meant better value not cheap, ill see if they will swap

Hun am I right in thinking you stock alterna? X

I do have some stock left from Alterna but once it's gone, it's gone. It's really expensive and I don't really rate it.
We stock Affinage, Kitoko and Nak :biggrin:

I do have some stock left from Alterna but once it's gone, it's gone. It's really expensive and I don't really rate it.
We stock Affinage, Kitoko and Nak :biggrin:

Ohh really?! I love it!! What you got left? X

Ohh really?! I love it!! What you got left? X

I'm pretty sure my stylist put all the left over stock on the shelves the other day. I'll take a pic when I'm back in the salon on Tuesday and send it you. I know I have some of the caviar stuff left. I do love their shine spray though!

I'm pretty sure my stylist put all the left over stock on the shelves the other day. I'll take a pic when I'm back in the salon on Tuesday and send it you. I know I have some of the caviar stuff left. I do love their shine spray though!

Brill your a star! I noticed because I'm dudley x

I've only started using it but so far so good! It's smells gorgeous, none of that chemical smell and goes on hair great. Also if you get the converter you can use all the permanent shades as semi's xx

Latest posts

Back