Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only started using it but so far so good! It's smells gorgeous, none of that chemical smell and goes on hair great. Also if you get the converter you can use all the permanent shades as semi's xx

Really?!

I love affinage but it smells a lot more chemically than other ranges I've used, very similar smell to tigi.

Great coverage and nice consistency to work with.

Really?!

I love affinage but it smells a lot more chemically than other ranges I've used, very similar smell to tigi.

Tigi is great for smell, there is none :)

Really?!

Yeah more of a perfume smell than a 'colour' smell xx

I love Affinage, grey coverage unbeatable, going from light to dark unbeatable, as already said the converter is great. Best toners I've used, lots of product ranges. My only grumble is I wish I had a salon so I could stock the entire range!

Tigi is great for smell, there is none :)

Really?! I thought it smelled like affinage lol actually saying that, the toner did (10/21) but the 5/6 didn't :)

Really?! I thought it smelled like affinage lol actually saying that, the toner did (10/21) but the 5/6 didn't :)

Don't notice that much nowadays, Truelight is Devine! Do you like the gel like consistency of the peroxide ? X

Bluerinse, do you use the whole range?
I have 33 items left.
If you send me your email I can send you the pics. I can't seem to upload them on here for some reason!

The b red lift and deposit is FAB you get a huge tube 100ml I think xx

Latest posts

Back