After as much advice as possible!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTanningBooth

Reaction score
Hi all. My names Jodie, I'm a qualified nurse and starting my own mobile tanning in my spare time. I've recently been certified with The Guild of Beauty Therapist. I've chosen my name and bought all my equipment. I'm starting off with using Fake Bake.
I'm after as much advice as possible!!
The do' sand don't's of mobile spray tanning. How to get started. How to gain clients. And price ranges.
Please leave me even a little line and let me know how you do it!

Eventually I want to get a whole range of treatments including massage therapy, nails, teeth whitening etc...

Hi, I offer tanning and nails. They seem to work together well as they can be done at the same appointment. You need to work out the cost per treatment and what you want to earn added on top. I would be wary of teeth whitening due to what I've read on here. I use suntana and am very happy with it but if I was to offer fake bake I would really push that with my marketing material as it's so well known. Good luck x

Thanks lv. I don't think I'm gunna do teeth whitening due to reading it illegal for untrained dentist to do it [emoji15]
Thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back