After care advice for Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ames1984

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just starting out on my Gelicure business and want to do some aftercare leaflets to hand out.

Can anyone more experienced offer me some advice on what I need to put on these.

Thank you in advance. :eek:

I have some I bought from Palms, I'll try and remember to PM you when I get home what they say if no one else chips in.

That would be great. Thank you so much :)

I have some I bought from Palms, I'll try and remember to PM you when I get home what they say if no one else chips in.

Hi salj
Any chance you could PM me too.
It would be good to see.x

always wear gloves for washing up, cleaning and gardening.
do not bite or pick at your gelicure manicure for any repairs return to your technician who can assess
It is recommended not to file gelicure nails, however if you do need to reduce length or smooth a break, use a gentle file and never nail clippers. Seek advice of your technician if you are unsure.
Never try to remove the product yourself. Instead make an appointment with your technician who will remove the product properly while performing a tidy-up manicure.
Your manicure will last for two to three weeks depending on nail type, lifestyle and home maintenance. Always book in with your technician for removal or re-application.
Should you notice any change in your nails after application of the product contact your technician straight away.
Keep your nails hydrated and nourished with one of nubar's recommended treatment products such as an Aromatherapy cuticle oil. Apply regularly to the cuticle area and underneath the nail throughout the day.
Remember that Gelicure is suitable for both fingers and toes.
Co-ordinating polish colours are available for your fingers/toes. Just ask your technician.
Finally remember to treat your nails like jewels!

Hope this helps gelicure users but im sure its good advice for all gel polish systems.

Beat me to it. The above is exactly what they say. Thanks for typing that out :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back