After some paperwork

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advise her to get a new job!

I was going to say the same thing, if she level 3 qualified why is she being talked through the services like that.

Also on what you said above, if she L'Oreal trained and you are helping her out are you trained in L'Oreal (as there is no 10vol).

You can use a green shade over orange you can use any shade you want! Blue will just subdue the most warmth, green will still work. Unless your at the consultation you would never know what the process is.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

What i ment was the boss was saying really confidently that green was the nuertalising tone for orange and when i sed actually it isnt she stood and argued on me that it was. She was trying to say that was the opposite on the colour wheel. Then when she looked like a startled rabbit knowing i had colour knowladge she then advised to put gold onto the 7 orange as the client still wanted warmth when actually the client brought in a photo of alysha dixons warm choclate brown probably majerl 6.35. Not a picture of ed sheeran. But i didnt interfeer any more than that. Its not my business at the end of the day.

All i can help her with is loreal as thats all i know. At least if she has colour wheel and basics like that , thats a start for her untill she goes on her course. Shes hoping to go mobile as she has a car but her confidence is all time low i think a refreshers course will do her the world of good but when uve been knocked and knocked and knocked she honestly thinks theres no hope.
It just goes to show you need guidance and confidence boosting straight out of college x

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

What i ment was the boss was saying really confidently that green was the nuertalising tone for orange and when i sed actually it isnt she stood and argued on me that it was. She was trying to say that was the opposite on the colour wheel. Then when she looked like a startled rabbit knowing i had colour knowladge she then advised to put gold onto the 7 orange as the client still wanted warmth when actually the client brought in a photo of alysha dixons warm choclate brown probably majerl 6.35. Not a picture of ed sheeran. But i didnt interfeer any more than that. Its not my business at the end of the day.

All i can help her with is loreal as thats all i know. At least if she has colour wheel and basics like that , thats a start for her untill she goes on her course. Shes hoping to go mobile as she has a car but her confidence is all time low i think a refreshers course will do her the world of good but when uve been knocked and knocked and knocked she honestly thinks theres no hope.
It just goes to show you need guidance and confidence boosting straight out of college x

Could you get her in where you work? Mobile can also include lots of colour corrections too, that was one of my reasons for opening a shop, I was sick of not having the right toners etc in my mobile bag or lugging a ton around and not using them

Could you get her in where you work? Mobile can also include lots of colour corrections too, that was one of my reasons for opening a shop, I was sick of not having the right toners etc in my mobile bag or lugging a ton around and not using them

Yea thats tru and im in a converted conservatory so no room for the 2 of us! So sad x

Latest posts

Back