After wax cream or gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonnythecat

Reaction score
Have used same one for ages and fancied a change.

What do you all use please?

Xx

Most wax brands offer their own range of post waxing aftercare products. I use PR waxes and they have a refreshing gel and a moisturising milk which are really good. I also offer a range of tea tree based products ( skin wash and a body moisturiser ) as I believe the natural antiseptic of tea tree is beneficial for maintaining your skin after waxing.
Jack

i have tried creams, lotions and gels over the last few years and i really like the aloe vera based gel as it cools and soothes the skin after the treatment and all customers comment how nice and cool it is but everyone is different so why not ask your supplier for a sample and you can find out what you and your clients think of the different options?

All my waxing products come from Hive.

I have used the 'Hive After Wax Lotion' which has an antiseptic tea tree oil in it.

At the moment I use 'Hive After Wax Oil' which removes residue wax gently and very effectively from the skin, it also contains Azulene which calms and sooths the skin. But doesn't leave the skin oily, it soaks itself in.

The oil is a little more expensive, but definitely my favourite of the two!

Latest posts

Back