Aftercare leaflets one for each service??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot scan it.

Please PM me your postal address NOT your email and I'll send it in the post to you.

Cheers,

H x

Hi
I've pm'd you my address too. I'm a new salon (September) and really struggle with how to give out aftercare. I've got some that came with the initial systems but wondered about putting them all together. This is just what I've been thinking of. Thanks a lot in advance xx

Hi
I've pm'd you my address too. I'm a new salon (September) and really struggle with how to give out aftercare. I've got some that came with the initial systems but wondered about putting them all together. This is just what I've been thinking of. Thanks a lot in advance xx

Everyone should have received by the weekend.

Glad to have been of assistance.

That's me done.

Big love and gis a shout if you need anything xxx

Everyone should have received by the weekend.

Glad to have been of assistance.

That's me done.

Big love and gis a shout if you need anything xxx

Thankyou H williams, hoping mine turns up sooon :)

Hi
Just wanted to say I received my aftercare brochure today. It's brilliant. Thank you Hwilliams xx

A big thank you from me too - received my copy today and it has given me inspiration, my aftercare leaflet will soon be off of my to do list!!!

Claire
xx

My word, there are about 6 people outstanding. So sorry, I'll get the rest in the post the weekend.

Really really sorry x

Right, no more now though.

I have to post them, you see.

Sorry to anyone who missed out and hope the ones who got it found it helpful.

H x

:( never mind just refreshed and saw the last message x

Latest posts

Back