Aftercare leaflets.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sash1

Reaction score
Hi all, i wonder if anyone can give me a clue where i can purchase waxing aftercare leaflets from. i thought they would be easy to come by but i cant find any. i have found some for nail after care but NONE for waxing.
thanx sash

I get mine from Australian Bodycare but i assume you would need to stock their products as the leaflets feature some advertising to.

australianbodycare.com

Or you could design some yourself on PC

If you decide to design some yourself give me a shout as I have all my college notes on the pc and I can forward you these - it would save you typing it all out - you might just have to make a few changes here and there.

I do mine myself x

Ellisons also sell them for their Wax Master and PhD ranges. The Wax Master one is generic enough to use with any wax range.

Andy x

i also have made my own! :)

Yep, hun making your own is often the best way! And the most economical as well. You can personalise them with your business logo also :green:

You should have all the info you need from your own course notes and your own knowledge, yes?

i had to design my own as part of my waxing course

email me and let me know if you want to see it

thanks every one, looks like i will be printing my own, ha ha that should be fun. could those who offered please email me the notes and samples of theirs so i can get a few ideas, thank you.

Hi, please could i have a look at the aftercare advice to make my own up, such a great idea to use your own logo. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back