AG from Tantrick question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayabellanails

Reaction score
I have a spraytan client tomorrow. I haven’t met her or seen her skin type but she tells me she is fair skinned but usually tans relatively well.

I’m thinking of trying Autumn Gold on her (it will be my first time using AG). I usually would have gone for a 8% if I was using another solution but I want to try AG. Will it work well on her? How dark does it turn out? Do I apply it the same way as the other liquids? AG is the equivalent of what %?

I certainly would like to have your opinions and input!

Thank you!
Marie

I think you would probably be ok.I think it is about a 10 ,10.5.
The EOS is about an 8.I had a sample and used it on someone who i would consider is just as you described and it came out a lovely colour.Quite noticeable but not at all orange.
It has a nice vanilla scent and more guide colour than the EOS so is as easy to use as the other tantrick solutions.
Obviously wait until you see her to decide.If she really is very fair or only wants a light tan it probably would be best to stick with 8.

I agree with Gill, if she's really white I would prob use EOS rather than AG xx

Hi,

I would wait until u actually c her b4 u decide on which solution 2 use.

I would ask her how dark she wud wanna go & tell her the +'s of both solutions, 8% & AG (which is 10.5%).

I wud then let her decide on which she wud like, u neva no she may hate the vanilla smell.

U apply the AG as u wud any ova solution, some clients love it some clients hate it.

Good Luck, let us know how u get on.

Katrine

Hi Marie,
glad you received the samples and are now ready to have a go :hug:

I completely agree with what the others have said already...good advice :hug:

Just to confirm EOS is a 8.5% DHA concentrate suitable for fair to medium skin types(seems to like a freckled skin also) whilst AG is 10.5% DHA concentrate and takes over at medium to olive skin types.
HTH :hug:

Last edited:
Just a quickie regarding Tantrick's EOS and AG - are they available all year round or seasonal solutions?

I know that may sound strange but I had to ask!!!

xx

Just a quickie regarding Tantrick's EOS and AG - are they available all year round or seasonal solutions?

I know that may sound strange but I had to ask!!!

xx

LOL :hug:..no these are available all year round :hug:

Just to confirm EOS is a 8.5% DHA concentrate suitable for fair to medium skin types(seems to like a freckled skin also)

Gotta agree with colin. Im very pale with freckles :)cry:) and sprayed myself with EOS the other week, it loved me!!! Went on lovely and the shade was nice, nice and light and not over powering atal, so if your client is lookin for a nice, light, natural sheen, EOS would be gr8. But like everyone has said wait til u see her skin
xxxxxxxx

Hello!

Thank you for your advice. Met with my client today and she was quite fair. So I kept in mind what you always say Collin “less is more”! So I opted for the 8% solution. If she wants to go darker next time, I’ll use a stronger solution.

But I panicked when she told me that she had put moisturizers on her skin this morning :eek:!!!!! She misunderstood what I said, when I told her that to keep the tan longer she has to moisturize after the application…She moisturized before.:irked:

So I remembered reading on this forum that you could use a mixture of lemon juice and water and spritz it on then exfoliate with a washcloth…So we did that. I really hope it works as she wants to be tanned for her party tomorrow night. If not I’ll go top it up this week, she paid good money for this tan!

What do you think? You think the lemon juice solution will help? I can tell you this is a learning experience for me!!!

Thank you for your advice. Met with my client today and she was quite fair. So I kept in mind what you always say Collin “less is more”! So I opted for the 8% solution. If she wants to go darker next time, I’ll use a stronger solution.

Perfect and well done...already a pro :hug:

Latest posts

Back