AH Francis Fastlash or 3D Level 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
Have you tried both if these? How do they compare on:

Speed - would you say one is faster than the other?
Consistency - are they the same?
Fume - I know they will both have them but is one more than the other?
Returns - all important returns. How are they?

If you haven't tried both, which one have you used and are you comparing it to another brand?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi, Iv used the Fastlash but really didnt get on with it, I found it quite stringy and glupey (both technical EE words :green:) its also hi on fumes (one of the higher fumes I believe) I moved over to Flirties and have never looked back :) I do know another geek who uses the 3D glue and she is very happy with it, hope that helps, a bit and of course thats only my opinion xx

Hi, Iv used the Fastlash but really didnt get on with it, I found it quite stringy and glupey (both technical EE words :green:) its also hi on fumes (one of the higher fumes I believe) I moved over to Flirties and have never looked back :) I do know another geek who uses the 3D glue and she is very happy with it, hope that helps, a bit and of course thats only my opinion xx

Thanks.

I have been using Flirties since July(not the same bottle obviously, lol) and I loved it when I first got it. Zero stickies, but been getting quite a few lately.

Hi Lee-Ann, I am using the 3D level 3 one just now. I really like it but did struggle a bit with fumes at start - a few days of puffy eyes lol, but it calmed down and fine now.
Glues I have used are:
Glamlash,
Yellow Top i-lash
Flirties extra strength
3D level 3

I would say it is most similar to the fast flirties one for consistancy, speed and fumes.
I didn't use the flirties one long enough to check returns as it went gloopy :( (not the glues fault it was someone elses bottle so just went off I think), but i would say returns are better than the other 2 i have tried.

Hope that helps xxx

Thanks.

when I first got it. Zero stickies, but been getting quite a few lately.

Lee-Ann, that's interesting coz I'm exactly the same just now with Flirties.

I wondered if I just needed to replace the bottle (although it hasn't been open that long) or, if it had something to do with the sub-zero temperatures we're having at the moment. My salon is in my back garden so is only heated when I have clients. I wondered if being kept in extremely cold temperatures could have affected it?

Have brought my eyelash toolbox/storage case indoors to see if it helps.

I'm also getting stickies just now with the 3D one, the glue feels different but I was putting it down to the fact it has been open for 2mths and is needing replaced. I'll let you know if my new one does the same or not xxx
My stuff is all kept in doors so won't be the temperature affecting it xxx

Lee-Ann, that's interesting coz I'm exactly the same just now with Flirties.

I wondered if I just needed to replace the bottle (although it hasn't been open that long) or, if it had something to do with the sub-zero temperatures we're having at the moment. My salon is in my back garden so is only heated when I have clients. I wondered if being kept in extremely cold temperatures could have affected it?

Have brought my eyelash toolbox/storage case indoors to see if it helps.

I've been getting more stickies for the past 4 weeks or so.

My bottle is always kept with me. I actually keep it in my handbag, I've been doing that since early summer. I leave my case in the car during the day and when it started getting warmer my car would get really hot. In the colder weather, really cold. Makes sense, eh? Lol. So my bottle goes everywhere with me to make sure it doesn't get affected.

Apart from the sticks lately it's been pretty perfect and the returns I've been getting are brilliant.

I'm also getting stickies just now with the 3D one, the glue feels different but I was putting it down to the fact it has been open for 2mths and is needing replaced. I'll let you know if my new one does the same or not xxx
My stuff is all kept in doors so won't be the temperature affecting it xxx

I've been replacing my bottles after 2 months too. Maybe I need to replace them more often. I know some open a new one every month regardless.

I've already bought Fastlash as I was talking to someone else and they loved it so I thought I'd try it. I was thinking today, AH Francis have 2 high speed adhesives. What's the difference?

Let me know how you get on with the fastlash Lee-Ann. I think the Fastlash one is just their own brand, not sure what the difference would be though. The 3D level 3 one is a small bottle for about the same amount, but I don't do that many sets that it makes such a difference. I would say the 3D glue has gone funny in the last 2 weeks, so I really just think it needs replaced.
I do really like it though :) xx

Let me know how you get on with the fastlash Lee-Ann. I think the Fastlash one is just their own brand, not sure what the difference would be though. The 3D level 3 one is a small bottle for about the same amount, but I don't do that many sets that it makes such a difference. I would say the 3D glue has gone funny in the last 2 weeks, so I really just think it needs replaced.
I do really like it though :) xx

Will do Jen.

Fastlash is the smaller bottle too. Will that make a huge difference to me though? I'm not seeing 6 clients a day(miles from it) and only keep a bottle for 2 months max so I don't know that I'd ever got to the bottom of a smaller size bottle never mind the size of other brands.

Will do Jen.

Fastlash is the smaller bottle too. Will that make a huge difference to me though? I'm not seeing 6 clients a day(miles from it) and only keep a bottle for 2 months max so I don't know that I'd ever got to the bottom of a smaller size bottle never mind the size of other brands.

That's the way i look at it too Lee-Ann :) xx

I used Fastlash last night.

Speed is about the same as Flirties minus the stickies I've been getting lately.

Consistency I'd say is a bit thicker.

I didn't notice any fumes and neither did my client.

It was a family member so I've asked her to keep me updated on how they last.

hi

i was using novalash platinum bond then started getting alot of stickies this was months ago before the cold weather so i cam eto conclusion i had just got alot quicker at doing them the glue wa no longer quick enough?

ive been using 3d lashes new one and replacing every 6 weeks and returns have been great its great to work with, could set a little quicker for me but i reckon the cold is slowing it down. its handy for me aswell as i use thier lashes and pads so can order most things from one place xx

great price too so worth a try xx

I would estimate that my 3D level 3 glue started not working so well at about 6wks, so think it is definitely just needing changed. Really hope the new one arrives soon though - getting desperate now lol xxx

Latest posts

Back