Air bubbles!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle'xo

Reaction score
Just started the artificial nails part of my course today and I had a trouble with air bubbles, any tips on how to avoid this from happening?x

Hi...I may be wrong...I often am! Lol....but...are you making sure all the air pockets are out of your brush before you dip it in the powder? I have been taught that you push down the brush until no bubbles rise to the top of the liquid, before beginning the process.

There may be other people who think this advice is stupid...so sorry if I am wrong. But try this to make sure no air pockets are getting into your mix.x

we didn't actually get as far as glueing them down lol, we just practised with cuticle oil to ensure we wern't getting any air bubbles before we glued them down but mines always seemed to have air bubbles lol!x

It's to do with the angle applied, I wish I could show you! You pull the tip down the natural until it drops into the well area then push tip down onto the nail that will squeeze out antsy air, have a look as some tutorials as I'm rubbish at explaining, but it's all to do with thspe angle applied!

will have a look on youtube, thanku:)!x

Latest posts

Back