Air Filter in Table - cold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
The salon I am at has just bought a new nail bar (cost around £500) it has a build in Air filter thingy (didnt have them in my day so new to me). I find that my clients hands must get cold with it and then the acyrlic crystalises. I only have it on when filing. Do you think there maybe something wrong with it or fitted wrong or is this normal?

They do give you cold knees but have never found that they make the clients hands cold as the air is drawn downward, I don't think they can be fitted upside down...the filter woldn't fit in the desk that way lol

Even in really cold weather I've never had a product crystalise on me!

Do you have really cold air con in the salon?

HTH

No the salon is anything but cold - usually too warm. I thought the crystalisation was me (still retrainign after 10 years of not doing it) but it only seems to happen when I have used the air filter.

Anyone got any ideas on this

Thanks

Leeann

Is this with the Simplicite product.

I used this a while back and had major problems with crystallising. I spoke with NSI and they said that Simplicite was quite tempramental and most technicians used it only in the height of the Summer and used Choice (as it was then) at other times.

I suspect this is maybe why Simplicite is being discontinued in the UK.

Yes it is with the Simplicite - maybe thats it then. I am getting the attraction this week.

Thanks

They do give you cold knees but have never found that they make the clients hands cold as the air is drawn downward, I don't think they can be fitted upside down...the filter woldn't fit in the desk that way lol

Even in really cold weather I've never had a product crystalise on me!

Do you have really cold air con in the salon?

HTH

That is because Creative L&P never crystalises!! lol You're spoiled Cathie!!

Latest posts

Back