Airbrush Books / Video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
Hi Guys

After Months Of Contemplating I Have Invested In A Airbrush Kit And Compressor And Now The Fun Starts - I Need Practice And Training And Lots Of It! Can Anyone Recommend Any Good Books Or Vidoes Which Can Help Me Get The Hang Of This!

Thank You

Hey there, I came across some books on Amazon.co.uk. Also you may want to look under the video section as well. I have recently bought some nail books on there. Nothing beats having some hands- on training though, so you may want to see if anyone local will teach you the basics. First things first, learn to take care of your airbrush before you get going. Good luck and have fun!

Ditto what Nailz666 says - try to find a class near you. Books and videos are ok but you will get 100% more from going to a class. I've had people come to my airbrush classes who have watched videos and read books and think they can airbrush ok, until they have someone standing over them showing what they are doing wrong! Be very careful with you equipment if using it before getting some proper training as it is SO easy to wreck your airbrush if you don't know what you're doing. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I'll help if I can. :)

Thanks for your help. I did have a go when I was at college but found there were so many pupils to an airbrush that you don't really get enough practice. I have been on Amazon and have picked out a book i want from Santa (can't remember name) but will def look under the video section. I live in the northumberland area so if anyone knows of any airbrush courses in this or the newcastle area could they let me know.

I cant wait to get started. Had two attempts already but I won't go into detail about the end results!

Thanks again x

wish there was a airbrush course in sweden because i have problems and i could need some help but there isnt..=( whats the price for a course? maybe i could stay in england for a while and do this course.. i used to live in swindon so i have friends there so i could stay in there homes. is there a course near swindon?

wish there was a airbrush course in sweden because i have problems and i could need some help but there isnt..=( whats the price for a course? maybe i could stay in england for a while and do this course.. i used to live in swindon so i have friends there so i could stay in there homes. is there a course near swindon?

Come to Dublin for your airbrush nail art training!!! :)

I just checked out a random 3 day return flight with Ryanair from Stockholm to Dublin and it cost 178 SEK including taxes!!!

PM me if you're interested. :wink2:

Jackie
Nails, Tanning, Waxing & Training courses in Dublin

Latest posts

Back