Airbrush for rent??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neshma

Reaction score
Hi there all.....Im just wondering if there is anywhere that offers airbrush mashines for rent? Id like to have a bit of a play aroud before I purshase as theyre quite costly! cheers in advance x

anyone????:cry:

You'r right they are costly, and it would be good to have a play before investing. I can't answer your question, well only to say that I've never heard of them being up for rent, but I'd rent one myself if I could as its something I'm considering.

Are there any places near you that offer airbrush training so you can get a feel for it before buying the equipment?

That's what I do here but I'm in Dublin so no good to you! :)

Jackie

ive found one co that sells and trains (airbrushing) but not in my state.........arggh x

Clostly? Trans Design, Inc. as a kit or you can buy each part seperately which is was I did :D you just have to look around.
It beats buying a printing machine for a few grand lol. It's great what you can do with airbrushing, fun to experiment with and dries in like 2 seconds ready for top coat!!

xoxox.

cool...had a peek! How much did it end up costing to Aus incl freight?

Hi hi

From Trans Design I'm not sure but it cost me about $30 for the gun, paint, stencils and filter and $50 postage, I bought the compressor from an auto supply shop in melbourne near me for $80.

xoxox.

Latest posts

Back