Airbrush-Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
what does everyone think of air brushing? is it popular?
do you need to go on any courses , or is it easy to pick up?
thanks x

Be prepared to spend allot of money and to get little return. No, it is not easy to 'pick up'. It takes time and allot of practice and for most nail technicians there is little demand.

Having said that, I love to do it and if you are into nail art (and more importantly if your clients will pay for it) or you can create a demand for this service then go for it but be realisitic ... it is a large outlay and will take many years to pay yourself back.

ah right , think i will give it a miss ! thanks x

Love it .....for about 5 minutes. There are many techs in my town that offer airbrushing. I get many of their clients because the airbrush paint tends to yellow and chip after a few days.

It could be the quality of the paint they are using, I don't know - but I refuse to get myself an airbrush because I honestly feel that it is an inferior product. I want my clients to come back in 3 weeks with beautiful nails that just need a maintenance - not a mess!

This is only my opinion - based on my experience - I am sure there are many others out there that would disagree.

Latest posts

Back