airbrush training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Just wondered if there was anybody else on the Forum besides myself who has booked on Chocolate's airbrush training course next Monday and Tuesday 27/28th September? :biggrin:

Martine

Hi, yes im booked on it too!! cant wait! are you taking your own airbrush with you or using one of theirs?

hi ya how much is the airbrush course?

Oh great. So glad to see someone else IS on the course!!LOL. I think I'm just gonig to use one of their airbrushes as I am going in a B&B for 2 nights so I will be loaded up enough (knowing how much stuff I carry at the best of times!!!).

It sounds really good and I can't wait!! Are you stopping over somewhere, or are you able to travel in each day?

Martine

im able to travel in each day - got to come back really, my hubby would not be impressed if i left him here with the 2 rugrats! lol, i will probably take my airbrush with me.

Emma it was £100 i think including the kit? was ages ago i booked it - cant remember! lol

Martine & Sherrie - I am on the course and look forward to meeting you both next week. Emma the course is £100 but that was a special offer from Chocolate (I think it may normally be about £200 but not sure) and it includes the use of one of their airbrush kits for the 2 days.

Hi Chris, met you at Excel (i was with debs in the comp arena) Look forward to seeing you again x

Hi ya, i have 7 of you on the course next week, it should be a great laugh. If you see the posts about the last one, Deni geek and Lily geek ended up with rather large hangovers but still managed to produce some great designs! ;)

I have everything you need, so just bring yourself, some lunch money and plenty of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You can bring your own airbrush if you have one and i will help you learn to use it.)

See ya all next week!

PS This one is fully booked, but i have 2 places on the 7/8 Oct and 3 places on the 8/9 November. Its normally £195 plus vat but for geeks only its £100 inc vat and that incs an £80 kit to keep! :!:

Latest posts

Back