akzentz brite white or paint on white?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

lilly

Reaction score
hi, i switched to akzentz a while back i really like the options range, i have just recieved my options brite white and tried it on myself, i thought it was quite runny and didnt cover too well even with 2 coats i had to then back fill with clear before my final clear coat of gel because of having to do a thick layer of white for coverage ! (if that makes sense !) does anyone know if i'd be better using one of the other akzentz whites?

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I don't use options just Akzentz...i use both POW bright and POW natural....never needed 2 layers. i find the more you play about with it the more patchy it can go...also leave to settle for a few mins while you work on the other finger and what patches you may have will have evened out.

lilly

Reaction score
i think maybe i,m trying too hard to make it even instead of leaving it to settle, i'm going see if can get a trial pot of the akzentz pow aswell
thanks x

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
You may need to mix the Brite White, sometimes the pigment settles to the bottom of the pot. The brite white is a little thicker than the POW, but since it is Options & more flexible & soak off, I use it on toes & natural nails as a thin layer like polish. The POW I always use on fill ins, I get excellent coverage with one coat.

It is technique sensitive though, but check out my tutorials, on the nails I use POW and on the toes I use Brite White. Tutorials

Latest posts