Akzentz gel polish users, a question please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj1

Reaction score
I did my gel polish tonight and then before the last coat of base and gloss I did some art with acrylic paint, waited for that to dry and then the last coat of base and gloss. When I used the alcohol to remove residue it wiped most of my nail art off, help please, what now?

Aj

Anyone please?

hiya .. i don't use the gel polishes but all i can think of is that the layer of base and gloss hadn't cured or was too thin....???.....did any of the polish gel colour come off too...?

once the base and gloss is on and cured then anything under it should be sealed and safe.

I applied the base and gloss and then two coats of colour and then did some art with acrylic paint and then went over with another base and gloss. When I removed the tacky residue with the alcohol it removed some of the art, not the polish.

I applied the base and gloss and then two coats of colour and then did some art with acrylic paint and then went over with another base and gloss. When I removed the tacky residue with the alcohol it removed some of the art, not the polish.

if it has only removed some of the art and not all of it then i would say that the layer of base and gloss was patchy...try a thicker layer. x

Thanks so much, I will try a thicker coat!

aj

Latest posts

Back