Akzentz gel question??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
I am a newbie to gel and trained with akzentz, I have the training kit and have been practicing on my left hand ( can't use my right for the life of me ) in my kit I have options clear, sheer pink, pink top gloss, pain on white, and clear builder. Not using the builder just yet ( had to to qualify but more used to L&P ) I have had problems with lifting, it is peeling off....have been doing prep by the book, when I got my original kit there were a few that were in old packaging, and I had them changed, my nail prep, gel cleaner and bonder is all in a bright pink packaging, was just wondering if this might be old packaging as well, I dont know about shelf life of this product, thought maybe akzentz users could advise me where I might be going wrong, or if maybe I have product might not be performing at it's best due to age?? not saying I am doing it perfectly, I am new to gel, but just a bit frustrated as I am prepping asadvised......any help most appreciated! x ruth :hug:

Judged by the color you described you have an old product. It's been a more than year since we changed packaging in silver .And how long it was sitting on the shelf.

Ah I thought it might be, it was the training kit I was given at the training salon, all my gels now are in the silver packaging, I am doing my first french overlay inabout half an hour, I might use my protien bond and nail dehydrator I have for my acrylic and see if that works, it is a family member so I will give her a freebie and just explain that she is going to be my guinea pig lol, thanks for the reply, I had a funny feeling that might have been the case, will have to buy the prep products to use for future treatments then......thanks

Latest posts

Back