Akzentz-mixing coverage pinks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jogels

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how many Akzentz users have mixed the cool coverage natural gel with the warm coverage natural gel? I wish I had a camera to post a pic... I combined these two gels and am very satisfied with the resulting color. I think it looks much more natural. I like a natural look, however, I know that there are many who prefer the contrast of the pink (cool and/or warm) and white. Just another look! :lol:

Jogels said:
I'm just curious as to how many Akzentz users have mixed the cool coverage natural gel with the warm coverage natural gel? I wish I had a camera to post a pic... I combined these two gels and am very satisfied with the resulting color. I think it looks much more natural. I like a natural look, however, I know that there are many who prefer the contrast of the pink (cool and/or warm) and white. Just another look! :lol:

nope never tried it.....i ALWAYS show the clients WARM COVERAGE pink and NATURAL PAINT ON WHITE or ULTRA WHITE on the nail plate BEFORE i cure it...they ALWAYS fall in love with the warm...end of story....amb xx

I have only used warm coverage pink and natural coverage pink.

Most prefer warm coverage, although I have a few clients who use natural coverage pink.

I tried natural coverage pink on myself (I have olive skin) and it looked far too pink for me.

What does mixing warm and cool come out like, would be nice to see a pic.

Sam
It looks very natural. I think I'll do some sample tips to show clients:
1.Cool coverage
2.Warm coverage
3. Mixture of 1 & 2
I have had several comments about how natural they look. It is a warmer pink as opposed to the peachy color. Mix up a small batch to try, just try not to stir too much. I used a manicure stick to fold it in. You won't be disappointed withthe color.

Latest posts

Back