Alfaparf

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexster

Reaction score
hi
i would like to know if any of you have had any experience with this brand and there colours im looking to change my brand maybe next year.

ive tried searching the forums but there's very little on so any advice would be greatly appreciated.. thx x

It sounds like a fart?!

So sorry x

From what I've heard it's a bit cheap! Never had 1st Hand experience of it myself though.

what are you wanting from a new range? What have you currently got? X

I use Schwarzkopf t the moment.. Just think there may be something better out there., one of my reps what me to go on to fudge but I tried them and they smell really bad

Matrix!! You will love it! 90ml tubes and the cost, well you get change from £6.00 let's put it that way ;) 2 applications per tube! Pre mixed tone on tone quasi's mean you never need to pre pig again! :) x

Thx blue I'll defo look in to it x

I've been thinkin g abot switching to the, the free training has got my attention, and they are a good price. I'm waiting on a couple of tubes from them now to try them out. Spoke to colour tech from them and she was very helpful.
I've searched on here and web too, but not much came up. Will see how the tester colours go...........
Bluerinse, Matrix sound good, do they offer training?

I used to use them and found them really nice. I switched to NXT for conveniance as the wholesaler is just up the road, so if I run out I can get restocked quick.

I've been thinkin g abot switching to the, the free training has got my attention, and they are a good price. I'm waiting on a couple of tubes from them now to try them out. Spoke to colour tech from them and she was very helpful.
I've searched on here and web too, but not much came up. Will see how the tester colours go...........
Bluerinse, Matrix sound good, do they offer training?

Yes and most of it is free :) x

Hi, I've been using Alfaparf for about two months now, not had any problems, they give great coverage and brilliant shine, my clients are happy so I'm happy:biggrin: The rep has told me if I order any colours before 2pm they will be delivered the next day and they do some good start up deals. Hope that helps

Hiya Tina, do you have any clients with extremly hard to cover greys? And if so, what do u use on your base 6s in this make to get full coverage and nice tone?x

Hiya Tina, do you have any clients with extremly hard to cover greys? And if so, what do u use on your base 6s in this make to get full coverage and nice tone?x
They do a natural intense range that you can use on its own or mix in equal parts with any other colour for great coverage, they are mixed 1 to 1.5 peroxide but on really resistant greys I use 1-1 mix

Matrix!! You will love it! 90ml tubes and the cost, well you get change from £6.00 let's put it that way ;) 2 applications per tube! Pre mixed tone on tone quasi's mean you never need to pre pig again! :) x[/QUOTE

Where is this? I pay £8 for my socolour!!

Matrix!! You will love it! 90ml tubes and the cost, well you get change from £6.00 let's put it that way ;) 2 applications per tube! Pre mixed tone on tone quasi's mean you never need to pre pig again! :) x[/QUOTE

Where is this? I pay £8 for my socolour!!

Really? I'll pm ya x

well it is £5.69 plus VAT a tube so it would be about £6.83 sh but MATRIX have just had another price increase as our Total results has gone up a lot, the shampoo has gone from £2.68 plus Vat to £3.38 plus VAT only on Friday , our rep has said that there is a price increase due on color and that may be £5.99 a tube plus the Vat, a year ago it was only £4.89 plus vat a big increase in a short while !!!!!!!

I run a salon and we only use alfaparf..... its huge in my area & I loveee it. Trained previously with wella, matrix, loreal and goldwell.... I love alfaparf. Their no ammonia bleach is fabulous and their intense reds 'rosso' is lush! x

Yes it might have gone up but look at the tube size compared to wella and loreal!! Massive difference! X

Latest posts

Back