Algologie (product)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi there, I have been looking into a skin product called algologie, does anyone out there use this product or anyone know of this product. Its a french company. I have had a rep to see me from a beauty supplier company who sell this product and it looks very interesting, just wondered if I could gain any recommendations from this wonderful site of information.:):)

Thanks everyone,

till later

carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty xxx

HI
Cogsi uses this range and speaks highly of it.

I dont personally use it, but I know quite a few geeks do. Have you done a search hun, you should find some info about it. hth

Hello Carol,

I use Algologie so can help out. Also Debbie aka GLAMOUR BEAUTY is a rep for Jica/Algologie so no doubt we'll be able to answer your questions between us.

Hi Sarah thankyou for your reply and help, the rep that came too see me was called Jooanna, and she was very helpful, but I really wanted some advise from those like your self who use it befoore I make decision. I have arranged for her to come back and also a training day. What are the rubber masks like, and I also fancy the chocolate products. Do you have ll the products or just a select few for certain treatments. I do a lot of facials so some advise on this would be good. Theres no rush, sori to be a pain.:)

cheers

carol

Hi Carol,
I have had Joanne around to me recently and she is LOVELY!
She showed me the range and we discussed what would work for me.

I was particularly interested in the chocolate wrap and the chocolate mask and they looked lovely.

the marine sediments looked nice too.

I have loads of samples to try, but have decided not to go with algologie for the moment, but won't rule it out for the future.

think i would be more interested in the body treatments rather than the facial treatments.

Will PM you later Carol when I have more time :)

Latest posts

Back