all coming together

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
I just want to congratulate this site. I have only been using it a couple of weeks but it has given me the inspiration and confidence to try new things.
Up till now i have always used clear powders with clear or white tips, but since finding this site ive been practising p/w and tonight for the first time i had ago at sculptured.

Lets say i am along way away from the competition standard of some of you.. but youve inspired me so much that ..(there are some truly great techs on here) but im sure with practise i will get there. Ide like to thank everyone who has p.m'd me and answered to my cries of help, its great that you can produce such fine work,, but your still so open to help others when us newbies have probs..
Thanx guys. :D

Dear Donna,

I think your "story" is typical of many users of this site. It certainly is of me - I was exactly the same as you, but since finding this site my work has come on leaps and bounds. I am much more experimental - and my desire to learn more is insatiable ;) !

it is a brill site and no matter what you post or how silly you think your problem sounds.....there is allways a geek to help.
there are some kick ass brilliant nail technicians on here and they allways amaze me with their knowledge and understanding and kindness in sharing all their knowledge with us all :Love:

This site rocks for support and help............
Here is to some kick butt nails from you in the future............. Nail Geeks at their best..........

This site is the ORACLE for nail tech's.
With all the wonderfull people and knowledge on here there is always THE answer to be found.x

Latest posts

Back