All going wrong today!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyhacker

Reaction score
all i wanted to do is place a nice big order today with salonsdirect and they dont have half the stuff i wanted so i thought fine ok il order my millenium tips from millenium, guess what?! for whatever reason online ordering seems to be broken!
so i try to ring graftons to get hold of the orly polishes i want that salons direct dont have in stock as usual, they are shut lol

does anyone know where i can get orly polishes? my local aston and fincher dont have alot of the colours in.
salon direct are out of stock of pretty much all the colours i want and graftons are shut!
i found a site that sells them but to be honest they are at retail price which any sensible nail professional that has an ounce of business sense isn't going to pay!

also any white tips recommendations?
i have mailed ss about getting an account but haven't heard back yet so any cnd ones are a no no until i get an account up and running!

help!!! and i hope all you guys are having a more successful day than me!

The quickest way to activate an account with S2 is by phone ... good old fashioned direct contact 08452106060 it can be done almost immediately if you can fax your certificate to them or scan and send.

BUT sadly no, you can't do it on a Saturday or Sunday as S2 keep normal working hours and the office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. You can do it first thing on Monday morning and your things can be with you next day in time for work.

Performance tips in white are the ones you want.

thanks will most certainly do that mon morning iv been meaning to do it for ages but as usual leave it to the last minute!!

thanks will most certainly do that mon morning iv been meaning to do it for ages but as usual leave it to the last minute!!

Maybe that's your problem!! You've solved it!! Mind you sometimes things just go that way and it is hard when you are mega busy to always be mega organised. Hope the rest of the day you can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. :hug:

The quickest way to activate an account with S2 is by phone ... good old fashioned direct contact 08452106060 it can be done almost immediately if you can fax your certificate to them or scan and send.

BUT sadly no, you can't do it on a Saturday or Sunday as S2 keep normal working hours and the office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. You can do it first thing on Monday morning and your things can be with you next day in time for work.

Performance tips in white are the ones you want.

done thanks geeg just waiting for my call back to activate my account!
cant wait!

Latest posts

Back