Allegations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jollyon

Reaction score
Firstly I do not want this thread to become a discussion or for it to be deleted, perhaps a mod would be kind enough to lock it and leave it for a day or two.

deleted to be fair to all sides!
francesXXX is sad to have been banned, as she says;

"I wouldn't be where I am today without this site and the support of the majority of geeks here. I'm disappointed that I didn't even get a chance to reply to Mrs Geek's PM or clear my name personally before being banned. At the end of the day it's down to the moderators of this site and gmg and co. I just hope they can see just how passionate about this inductry I really am".

Thanks
J

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that hun. I will close it now and leave it as is without further comment other than wishing noth girls well from all the members of the site and hope their businesses go from strength to strength.

Last edited:
Firstly I do not want this thread to become a discussion or for it to be deleted, perhaps a mod would be kind enough to lock it and leave it for a day or two.

francesXXX is sad to have been banned, as she says;

"I wouldn't be where I am today without this site and the support of the majority of geeks here. I'm disappointed that I didn't even get a chance to reply to Mrs Geek's PM or clear my name personally before being banned. At the end of the day it's down to the moderators of this site and gmg and co. I just hope they can see just how passionate about this inductry I really am".

Thanks
J

THIS RESPONSE IS AIMED AT EVERYONE... including the two most recently banned members!

At the end of the day it is not down to the MODS to make a decision... they shouldn't have to!! It is down to individuals to act like a decent human beings and exercise good judgment in all things, otherwise we wouldn't have to worry about bans - period!! :rolleyes:

For coming on FIVE years now, both Sam and I spend a great deal of time and money providing something for our industry that HELPS many teks, therapists and hairdressers, in many different ways.

The squabbling, rude remarks and THAT POST were out right something from a Jerry Springer show and it simply will not be tolerated. That's not to mention that when the going gets tough... all the blame is then heaped on Sam and I and the old chesnut of 'it's a CND site and bla bla...' is thrown in our direction. :zzz:

We are here to learn; we are here to grow and gain valuable advice from each other. We are here to deal with fact (not opinion) but fact, on what what will help us be better at what we do - 7 days a week 24/7... and it's FREE!!!

Do you all seriously think that we and the mods have time to deal with this BS??? If you (and I mean anyone) can't keep personal spats and insults behind closed doors and out of the threads... then you are not welcome.

Jeremy Kylie is ready and waiting... get to it!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back