Allergy to micro pore?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Hi lash geeks, a friend has just rung me to book in for her 3 week infill and only then did she mention that her under eye went very red, dry & sore the following day lasting for several days. She does suffer from hypersensitivity, but no reaction was present during application or on removal of the tape (I use micro pore/gel eye pads which I squished the liquid out so it didn't soak through to the skin as I know what she is like). It couldn't have been anything else as I had conducted a full patch test ie: adhesive/ remover/ primer/sealer all with no reaction. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I could use as she is desperate to continue with her lashes and I am stumped with what to use.

Hiya, my only thought is to try the reuseable silicone pads that you can get from beauty express, I'm afraid I've not tried them so don't know if they'll be any good. They are about £6 each, but can be reused several times....if she will be a regular it may be worth investing in some.

HTH, Lou xx

Hi lash geeks, a friend has just rung me to book in for her 3 week infill and only then did she mention that her under eye went very red, dry & sore the following day lasting for several days. She does suffer from hypersensitivity, but no reaction was present during application or on removal of the tape (I use micro pore/gel eye pads which I squished the liquid out so it didn't soak through to the skin as I know what she is like). It couldn't have been anything else as I had conducted a full patch test ie: adhesive/ remover/ primer/sealer all with no reaction. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I could use as she is desperate to continue with her lashes and I am stumped with what to use.

Micropore contains acrylate, its rare but bossible. you may have seen my other brash posts on this, but it is my reason for the AH Francis (3D Pads)

Kind regads,

Su x

Latest posts

Back