Allergy to ScrubFresh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna_lou83

Reaction score
help! I’ve recently started having a really bad allergic reaction to scrubfresh. Are there any other gentler products on the market? When doing clients nails I always wear gloves but it means I can’t do my own as my fingers swell up, itch and get really sore

do you also get a reaction to acetone?
If you don't then your allergy must be to one of the other ingredients in scrubfresh and you could use acetone to dehydrate the nail instead.

do you also get a reaction to acetone?
If you don't then your allergy must be to one of the other ingredients in scrubfresh and you could use acetone to dehydrate the nail instead.
I’m allergic to that too! I’ve seen that OPi have a dehydrator and cleanser in a spray but I’m not sure of the ingredients. Has anyone tried it?

Everyone's allergy to products is entirely unique to them, If someone has had an allergy to scrub-fresh and tried another product that worked , unfortunately that doesn't necessarily mean that it will work for you :(

Have you been to a dermatologist? They will be able to provide you the information of exactly what ingredient you are reacting to, and will save you a whole heap of time, money and pain in the long run!

I hope you find something that works!

Latest posts

Back