Aloe Vera prior to spray tan for prep?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
I was just thinking, allthough I tell clients to use a ph neutral, oil and moist free blah blah blah body wash etc, etc.... some clients want to know a particular bodywash to use.
Surely if I said using aloe vera body wash from you nearest health food store would be fine to use for prep as it's in sienna x solution? That way they don't need to worry.

Would be nice to find something that suits everyone and make life easier from their point of view

How about telling then to use one from your retail range? Thats an opportunity you are missing! x

How about telling then to use one from your retail range? Thats an opportunity you are missing! x

They only do a body wash for after not prior and not everyone wants to buy one of my products

What range do you use? Is it too obvious to guess at Sienna by your username? If it is, the Sienna washes are designed for pre and post tan care. I sell lots of my clients a sachet for prior to their next tan, at a cost of £1, but many of them have upgraded to a bottle.

What range do you use? Is it too obvious to guess at Sienna by your username? If it is, the Sienna washes are designed for pre and post tan care. I sell lots of my clients a sachet for prior to their next tan, at a cost of £1, but many of them have upgraded to a bottle.

Yes sienna x, they told me that the body wash is only for after a spray, so that it doesn't strip the colour. ???
Well if you can use it before, I'll send them one and charge them for it.

what about the exfoliating body wash? surely that is a pre tan?

I have the sienna x ex sachets, but I wouldn't think they would wash you if that makes sense? I like people to use a body wash before hand then exfoliate with the scrub if they chose to buy it and not everyone wants to buy it!

So anyway, just been looking at a product called Jason at Holland and Barrett and seems to look like it would be a good body wash to use as it's free of oils and sls

Latest posts

Back