Alternative gel polish bands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do. I'm afraid I don't have time or want to do base, 3 colour coats then 2 top coats if that's what's recommended for iLac. My clients also found the rock hard top coat peeled off quickly.
Cuccio is thinner than other gel polishes I've used and I find it easier to work with but the triple pigment gives it complete coverage in 2 coats. For French I only need one for white tips. It does need thoroughly stirred though and I recently bought a polish shaker which made a difference. Especially to the glitter and shimmer veneers X View attachment 197875.
You can see I'm a fan lol
WOW....you only have a few I see lol. I'm still testing the waters with Gel polish as I'm relatively new to it, I imagine people have their own preference like with anything. I've arranged with a Cuccio rep to come and see me later this month, fingers crossed I'll like it. I do like the Acrylink by INK, but still unsure about iLac.

I use Gel II and absolutely love it - no base coat and the LED lamp is cordless so fab for pedicures ...

Morning madmumzoe, yeah I'm totally scunnered at what to do, far too many brands out there!

Wow ciderella71 that is amazing! I'm so jealous! Do cuccio do a good range of colours? Also how long do your clients get out their nails?
Clients usually get 2-3 weeks. If on L&P then I have clients that come monthly with it still perfect.

Hi there Has anyone tried Maskscara gel polish called Gel It???

Latest posts

Back