alternative nail awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where to find info on the alternative nail awards, i believe that they are sponsored by creative. also do you have to be a creative user to take part? thanks all

There has been no word on ANA for this year. CND and Professional Beauty used to sponsor it for the entire industry but sadly, no other companies would get involved so the future of it seems to be a little undecided.

do you know of any other contests that you can enter via photograph, id be too nervous to enter the regular type of nail art competition? thankyou

Hiya,
I'm with you on this one .... I love the idea of photographic contests but, would be too nervous to enter in the flesh. :oops:
I entered the Calgel nail art comp last June - and won :goal:
It's definately given me the bug but, I have'nt seen anything like it since :(
www.beautytech.com runs a comp (Strut Your Stuff) and I think US Nailpro is also running something but the only details I know are that there is an International catagory and that it closes soon.
If anyone knows of anything else going on in UK, I too would be interested.

Sawsdee ka

In japan they have the Student Nail Art Battle and show photos in Japan Magazine .

Maybe if you speak Nails uk magazine them can make Student Nail art battle uk .

The problem beauty tech competition is very very exspensive mayb Nail uk can find sponsor to make free for send free and maybe a company that sell million of baht in Nail product ka can make prize

I will try this year make Thailand nail art battle and have nails on my web site i think good for sure .

I just think some thing maybe i make world nail art battle and you can send photo my compitition ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

i had a go at strut your stuff last year and was placed halfway through the entrants in my category,which i was pleased with because im a new tech and my entry was very last minute and i didnt do a trial run or anything.the nailpro one closes on 23 jan, but its $100 to enter . thats quite a lot of cash for me especially as there is not much time left for planning or preparation

Sawasdee ka

we look already b4 and see is 100 dollar and very exspensive i do not know why company not make prize have company many in america sell millions of dollar in nail product every week .

Maybe some body can speak kelly mansfield have nails magazine in england and them can do competition and not exspensive same america .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee ka

we look already b4 and see is 100 dollar and very exspensive i do not know why company not make prize have company many in america sell millions of dollar in nail product every week .

Maybe some body can speak kelly mansfield have nails magazine in england and them can do competition and not exspensive same america .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back