Alternative Soak-Off Gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c-b0t

Reaction score
So right now I'm using calgel at my work, and on my own, but honestly I'm not making money doing this!! I have crazy colourful long nails on all the time and girls on my campus love my nails, but they always run away the second they hear how much it costs to do it.

Is there a cheaper soak off gel available? I love calgel, and I'll continue to use it on my older clients... but the 18-25 year olds in my school are not gonna pay close to $100 to get their nails done!

*edit*
So I did a little research (should have done that before making this thread, eh?), and it seems like Nobility might be nice. What do you geeks think?

Last edited:
You also have the Options soak off gel from Akzentz.

I use Nobility its a dream to apply, love the colours and the glitter, tho I would look on angel fingers website for the colours, there more true than on the Le Chat site.
Soaks of easily, and priced reasonably hth...xx

Nobility for me too, very easy to apply and removes quickly and effortlessly, lovely colours to choose from and the colours can be mixed as well to make up an entirely different colours, and the most important factor is it's very reasonably priced :):)

Ive just started using Nobility and think its wonderful. Colours, price and customer service spot on.

Karaxxx

Nobility for me too!! its easy to apply and IMO has the same properties as Bio and Calgel

Sue :)

Thanks for the quick responses geeks!
Since I can't seem to find an Akzentz distrubutor near me, I guess I can try out Nobility first!
One question though... does the nobility clear gel only come in a bottle? I'm used to gels from a pot, so Im wondering if it'll be different?

Hiyah
Yes Nobility comes in a polish type bottle, I decant mine into a small pot and apply with my trusty gel brush.

hth

Hiyah
Yes Nobility comes in a polish type bottle, I decant mine into a small pot and apply with my trusty gel brush.

hth
great idea!
thanks a bunch, I'm ordering my kit right now!

Thanks for the quick responses geeks!
Since I can't seem to find an Akzentz distrubutor near me, I guess I can try out Nobility first!
One question though... does the nobility clear gel only come in a bottle? I'm used to gels from a pot, so Im wondering if it'll be different?
This is the contact for Akzentz distributor in your area:

Zenke Products
2049 Pacific Coast Hwy
Lomita, CA 90717
Phone: 310.658.4446

Latest posts

Back