Alternative to eating loads of sweets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't have Nutella in the house or I eat it straight from the jar with a spoon [emoji33]

Mel too I've taken it to bed with me numerous times

I'm dieting too and don't eat after 6pm. To curb sugar cravings, I keep a tub of sugar free chewing gum beside my TV chair and eat 2 or 3 bits at a time. It works for me.
( I got this tip from a friend who has just lost 9 stones !!!!)

I'm a big diet fail as some may know, I fluctuate between a size 12 and 16, but my tip I always eat on a small plate or from a cereal bowl to keep portions smaller, and I always do half of the plate veg/salad, then a quarter for carbs, and a quarter for protein of some sort

Crisps and crisps and some more crisps are my downfall, I'll easily substitute meals for a packet of crisps, and I love a can of Coke, bottled Coke just doesn't taste the same, I won't drink this if it's in the house, so I avoid trying to keep cans of Coke in the house otherwise I'll quite happily crack one open in the morning, and a couple more through the day [emoji20]

I can't have Nutella in the house or I eat it straight from the jar with a spoon [emoji33]

This stuff is devils work! One of shows I dieted for I stupidly bought a jar for cheat meal. Ate the whole jar in one go....

This stuff is devils work! One of shows I dieted for I stupidly bought a jar for cheat meal. Ate the whole jar in one go....
You should make your own :D That way at least you know what is in it.

Look up gluten free dairy free lifestyle on fb. Awesome recipes including one for choc mousse! !

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] lol you lucky devil!!

Latest posts

Back