Alternative to HD brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holz_69

Reaction score
what does everybody else use in their salons? and is it popular? I am interested in doing the hd brows but cant justify 2000+ for 2 people to train plus hotel etc just for brows

HD brows is just a name and a brand. It includes 7 steps. Tinting, waxing, tweezing, threading, make up (i.e. just a brow pencil when the treatment is over), ok thats five, i cant remember the other two! But some people just do "four step brows" i.e. tinting, waxing, tweezing and make up. You could call them 3D brows? x

Yep I'm thinking the same, I'm not paying the cost of doing the course, thinking of my own version of these and charge less than the standard hd brow price, as your paying for the brand and name.

Thinking another step (1st step) is preparation.

Xxx

HD brows is just a name and a brand. It includes 7 steps. Tinting, waxing, tweezing, threading, make up (i.e. just a brow pencil when the treatment is over), ok thats five, i cant remember the other two! But some people just do "four step brows" i.e. tinting, waxing, tweezing and make up. You could call them 3D brows? x

There is already a brand called 3D Brows, be careful of infringement laws x

i know and when i say this to people they still want 'hd brows' im fed up of repeating myself so thought i may as well offer the treatment of something similar.

There is already a brand called 3D Brows, be careful of infringement laws x

Whoops! Maybe Eyebrow Enhancement? Another step is trimming them...just remembered hehe!

i offer my own version if you like called souz brow definition which is tinting, waxing, tweezing and make up. during consultation i am thorough about what clients want to achieve and how much upkeep they are willing to put into their brows. i show them in a mirror where there brow should start and end and where the arch should be

YOU MAY FIND THIS INTERESTING:
a client of mine contacted hd brows to have hers done and was disappointed with the attitude so never booked in. she was telling me whilst having her nails done and i asked her what it was about hd that she wanted, she replied that she wanted to get up every day and not have to do her eyebrows!!...when i explained that she would have to buy a brow palette or pencil and still have to touch up her brows every day after hd she said she didnt realise. she was under the impression that she would get the brows all the celebs have and get up in the morning and they would still look like that!! talk to your clients, explain treatments, they will love your honesty.

maybe do a few pics of before and afters that you have done and put them up in the salon for a talking point!!

Have a search on here. There is a HUGE thread, and a tonne more, about HD brows, aternatives, pros and cons etc.

It is the orginal, you pay a lot for the brand and the brand gets you a lot of business, and no I havent trained. Yet.

HD Brows transformed my business. I had to get another one trained so we could cope. :lol:
When I went for training I was going because it was a brand I recognised and my customers demand only the best from me. Little did I know there is actually a formula for 'the' HD Brow that is used on every client.

THIS is what makes the HD Brow along with all the other elements of the treatment.

Nothing else comes close. :wink2:

It is a big expense but think of it as an investment! Yes it is a brand but brands sell! HD Brows have really taken off for me, I have heard so many people say they have completely changed their business. The training and products are amazing hence the price! I'm yet to hear anyone do the training and not have a positive experience! :)

i can undertand what you are saying but i will have to do 80+ treatments before i get a penny back

i can undertand what you are saying but i will have to do 80+ treatments before i get a penny back

I felt like you, but it only took me 2/3 months max to make it back. I've been so busy, best thing I've ever done. I also payed half the cost £xx and then payed the rest of 2 weeks before the course. Made I easier to pay.

I honestly don't think ill have a business if I didn't do HDs. I get so many people for them and 90% are rebooked for 4/6 weeks. And they buy the makeup cos it's amazing and the retail price is good so I make a lot from that.

I did something that was like HDs but not but people want HDs. If you can do a good set of eyebrows then great, HDs are nothing new and people who aren't trained still do just as good so it was great for me as I wasn't great at brows before, but you pay for the name.

when i did my beauty at college i worked for nilam patel and her sister (way before hd and in their previous salon) so ive seen how they do brows, yes a few things may have changed but i cant see that much and i cant justify paying that sort of money for a treatment im essentially already qualified in.

Don't knock it unless you've done it - only then can you judge - and has been said - I also don;t know anyone who regrets it!

I love HD Brows. People call up asking for it by name, my clients want it because its a brand they want to be a part of. You definatly won't regret doing it.x

Hi I trained in hd 2 years ago I now have a stab alone lash and brow business I don't offer any other treatment as I simply don't have time as my diary is full of brows and lashes I personally don't think this is possible without the marketing and pr of well recognised brands. I made my training and hotel costs in the first wk of finishing my training I marketed the treatment to my clients prior to training and was fully booked the wk after. I understand its not for everyone I was trained in every procedure for 14 yrs but believe me I learnt so much over those 2 days and never spoke to anyone who has trained with hd and didn't. Brand sell you get what you pay for buy cheap pay twice :)

HI All, in relation to the Brows trend, we currently work with 3D Browz offering both training and product. The HD Brow is a fantastic brand and one that has really set the pace for the brow market, however the 3D Browz noticed a huge gap in the market and it was simply - one brow does not fit all' all of us have very individual clients with different face shapes, colouring and most importantly different brow shapes, 3D Browz have recognised this and are quickly filling this gap with fantastic results and feedback.
3D Browz also offers an amazing technique called 24HR Browz again this is a fantastic treatment. I would be happy to help with any questions you may have.

I've seen 'Hi Brow' course advertised lately.... Looked worthwhile!

I have trained in and offer 3d Browz in our Salon, well worth it and the training was only £435 with starter kit, its brilliant and made ah huge difference to my salon x

How about billion dollar brows? Anyone work with them?

Latest posts

Back