Alternative to HD brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Wow! Brows? The course is very affordable, a fraction of the prices of others, look at the website wow-brows.net

July x

I am also looking at this H D Brows seem great but I think that look can seem a little harsh on some people. I still want a service that is more than shaping and tinting with a very defined look but without the harshness as I don't think it would appeal to my clientele. So I am looking at developing my own version of defined brows to suit the specific needs of my clients.

I'm offering hi brow training.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about billion dollar brows? Anyone work with them?

I'm billion dollar brow trained and I must say its a fantastic course and their products are amazing, it is also a 7 step procedure to achieve the desired brow look without the need to thread the brows, the course and kit is affordable, ive already made my money back for the kit and training,it took 2weeks, not bad going for a home salon, plus their retail kits are affordable and the support from Kerie and her team is fantastic, plus the passion that she has for brows shows within her training. Very impressed it was a great business decision and I'm looking forward to the exciting times ahead with BDB xx :)

I'm billion dollar brow trained and I must say its a fantastic course and their products are amazing, it is also a 7 step procedure to achieve the desired brow look without the need to thread the brows, the course and kit is affordable, ive already made my money back for the kit and training,it took 2weeks, not bad going for a home salon, plus their retail kits are affordable and the support from Kerie and her team is fantastic, plus the passion that she has for brows shows within her training. Very impressed it was a great business decision and I'm looking forward to the exciting times ahead with BDB xx :)

Tiptop...can you do BDB as a mobile therapist? Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Tiptop...can you do BDB as a mobile therapist? Xx

Yes you can do BDB mobile, I've done the odd house visit and managed to do them ok xx

Yes you can do BDB mobile, I've done the odd house visit and managed to do them ok xx

Thank you so much for your reply! I will contact them on Monday :) xx

Thank you so much for your reply! I will contact them on Monday :) xx

You won't regret it, I've fixed a few unhappy HD brow clients as they've been told their brows were permanent and have been very upset that they've washed off the cosmetic trickery, it's a bonus for my business :D xx

I have looked into BDB and I am really tempted as carlton do this course on my home town (across the road from my salon) very convenient travel wise ;)

I'm doing the BDB course on Monday and am so excited. Xx

I have looked into BDB and I am really tempted as carlton do this course on my home town (across the road from my salon) very convenient travel wise ;)

I'm fairly sure they're running training for half price...if I'm not confuddled!!

Not as far as I'm aware but we can hope :)

Latest posts

Back