Alternative to semi permanent mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairehams26

Reaction score
Hi i trained with marvalscara and found it quite tricky to use is there an alternative that is pre mixed?

The formulas for different types of semi-permanent mascara vary by manufacturer, and some brands may last longer than others. Beauty professionals are typically trained in the application of semi-permanent mascara by manufacturers before they are permitted to provide this treatment to their customers. Some types of semi-permanent mascara can be “refreshed” after a few weeks by the beauty professional without the need for a complete reapplication of the product. Some formulas may also require the wearer to use a specially formulated mascara over the semi-permanent mascara if he or she desires additional thickening or coverage.

For many people, this process is a good alternative to the daily application of thickening mascara. Until recently, the only semi-permanent option for mascara wearers was to undergo the process of eyelash dyeing, which some beauty experts feel is dangerous. While eyelash dyeing resulted in darker lashes, it did not provide enhanced thickness or length for wearers, forcing them to use additional mascara for a more conspicuous look. Those who are interested in undergoing the procedure can visit the websites of product manufacturers to find out the locations of beauty professionals certified in the product's application.

Hi i trained with marvalscara and found it quite tricky to use is there an alternative that is pre mixed?

Hi Claire,i use the Flirties mascara which is two components but its so easy to use and lets you and your client decide how thick you want the mascara to bee (thicker for a more dramatic look / thinner for more natural appearance) and you can also mix it with shimmers for a glam look :O) Really easy and straight forward but alternatively you could retail a sealing mascara which can be applied with a mascara brush at home and will last 3-4 days?

Hi Claire,i use the Flirties mascara which is two components but its so easy to use and lets you and your client decide how thick you want the mascara to bee (thicker for a more dramatic look / thinner for more natural appearance) and you can also mix it with shimmers for a glam look :O) Really easy and straight forward but alternatively you could retail a sealing mascara which can be applied with a mascara brush at home and will last 3-4 days?

Thank you this sounds interesting will have a look!

The formulas for different types of semi-permanent mascara vary by manufacturer, and some brands may last longer than others. Beauty professionals are typically trained in the application of semi-permanent mascara by manufacturers before they are permitted to provide this treatment to their customers. Some types of semi-permanent mascara can be “refreshed” after a few weeks by the beauty professional without the need for a complete reapplication of the product. Some formulas may also require the wearer to use a specially formulated mascara over the semi-permanent mascara if he or she desires additional thickening or coverage.

For many people, this process is a good alternative to the daily application of thickening mascara. Until recently, the only semi-permanent option for mascara wearers was to undergo the process of eyelash dyeing, which some beauty experts feel is dangerous. While eyelash dyeing resulted in darker lashes, it did not provide enhanced thickness or length for wearers, forcing them to use additional mascara for a more conspicuous look. Those who are interested in undergoing the procedure can visit the websites of product manufacturers to find out the locations of beauty professionals certified in the product's application.

Im not sure what your getting at????

I find Myscara really easy to use , and really effective .

( and I love dreamweave !)

( and I love dreamweave !)

Do you use it as a treatment dreamweave I mean?

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone tried illummi Fibre Lash Extending Mascara or silk fibre lash mascara?

Myscara is preblended xx

Im not sure ???? I trained with them but I buy my products in Ellisons obv check all your insurance etc to be sure you are covered ;-) They might offer conversion courses x

Dreamweave is fantastic. I've sold about 200 just by recommendation. Sold 6 tonight because a lady bought one and put this pic on fb and all her friends now want it! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387317731.093776.jpg

Hi

We have attached a picture of what our illummi Fibre Lash Extending Mascara does !

Hope you like it !!

Attachments

• new mascara tube promo pink.jpg
    new mascara tube promo pink.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 128
Hi

I have used the illummi Fibre Lash Extending Mascara I purchased it for £20.99 its really worth the money, I have also tried the dreamweave one but found the illummi to be better, my lashes felt softer and lighter and looked more natural.

Latest posts

Back