Always flat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00pie

Reaction score
i do a regular client for blowdry got a frankie the saturdays haircut assymetrical bob sorry cant spell :)
but have tried KMS and paul mitcheal but cant find anything that helps keep body or the thickness in the hair shes got fine hair slightly wavy
always use conditioner as it gets tangled!
very happy if could have some ideas!
thankyou.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Try blow drying with Tigi Totally baked prepping meringue.....it's brill! X

Oh and let's not forget sugar dust! X

Try a spray leave in conditioner- usually less heavy, get her to stick her head upside down and blast it with hairdryer til its nearly dry, then you can get her to sit back up and style the shape in using a round brush. I do this for my clients with fine hair works a treat, and then they can carry on drying their hair upside down at home for the volume as its simple to do.

oww will try that thankyou vert much!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My hair is really thin , I use fudge root boost , I blowdry adding loads of volume and it holds great ! Doesn't lose lift , go limp , maybe give that a try Xx

i totally agree with blue and tomme, i have the finest hair in the world but i love my hair to have lots of volume and the Tigi products are amazing, i carry the sugar dust around in my bag in case i need a wee boost during the day x

I'm going to get myself some sugar dust I think x

It's lush! I can't keep enough in stock! X

Can I ask you blue is this similar to the dust it kind of products? I like those for a night out but I hate my hair to feel matted and hate that you can't brush it out so I don't use the every day. I'm maybe asking to much of a product lol.

Can I ask you blue is this similar to the dust it kind of products? I like those for a night out but I hate my hair to feel matted and hate that you can't brush it out so I don't use the every day. I'm maybe asking to much of a product lol.

Yes it is similar, maybe then try Session Transforming dry shampoo! ;)

Latest posts

Back