Am I just being paranoid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw thats great news hun, pleased things are on the up for you both xxxxxx

I am glad everything is going better now harvey and I hope you had a great weekend.

xxx

I have just trolled through all the story and mesages and I'm happy that things look alot better for you!

And your right, with you both back in a crowed house you need to make some time for yourselves - perhaps not going for a lovely meal all the time, but just going for walks when you have a day off together, cheap and cheerfull.

harvey said:
me too, although we are still working through things and seeing how it goes

Hi Helen

I don't know you very well so I hope you don't mind my 'advice'...

I am so pleased that things are working out for you - your posts sounded so sad I just wanted to hug you :hug:

My 'advice' is - whatever you do don't ever stop talking! Talk, talk and talk some more it is the only way you will get through to each other about who you are and what you each want from your relationship. Not just this occasion and not just when you hit a 'problem'...talk everyday about anything & everything - your realtionship can only get stronger and closer because of it.

Love Scooby x

thanks all, still going ok, weekend was alright so lets hope it keeps going

Latest posts

Back