Am I pregnant already?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can take quite a while for your body to adjust - I came off the combined pill one time and didn't have a period for more than 4 months.

Try and chill, and use this time wisely - folic acid is a must, as others have mentioned (400mcg daily), and it's also a good time for you and your other half to quit smoking and/or drinking if applicable. And enjoy practicing!!!:lol:

Ah I'm so sorry, it will happen for you soon I'm sure. Will keep everything crossed for you x

Try and relax as stress can stop it from happening. I got told I couldn't have kids and at 19 I got paid and had to get brekkie from the team and saw the preg tests on offer. Dont know what made me buy it but I did. Went back to work and for a laugh went into the toilet and done it and I was pregnant!!! I only done it because I thought I was missing out on something. You never know when its going to happen but chill out and let nature set in. Good luck x

Sent from my MB525 using SalonGeek

Same kind of thing happened to me, I had endrometrosis since I was 13 they found out when I was 21 and really wanted a baby, more then anything, me and my partner tried for two yrs, I was due at the hospital in the march for tests to see if I could have babies And for once I switched off being obsessed, kind of thought well the hospital can see what wrong and two weeks before my app I knew I was pregnant, if felt soooo good calling to say no longer needed app
But it's only cause I stopped being obsessed, so easy for me to say but please try and relax it will happen :) x x x

Latest posts

Back