Am I qualified??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvs nails

Reaction score
Hi, new to this but would love some advise or help please. I am trained & completed an exam with creative acrylic products but the company dissolved before I got my certificate, tried to contact them several times with no joy. How do I now get the certificate without another £500 course??:cry:

Hi, new to this but would love some advise or help please. I am trained & completed an exam with creative acrylic products but the company dissolved before I got my certificate, tried to contact them several times with no joy. How do I now get the certificate without another £500 course??:cry:

You need to speak to Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 as they are the authorised UK distributors of Creative (CND). They will be able to advise you where you stand.

hth's

Thanks for that. I've tried several times to contact them but that number just never rings & no response to my email as yet. I'll keep trying :confused:

If you go online to sweetsquared you can have a live web chat with them.......... best option probably? x

Thanks for that. I've tried several times to contact them but that number just never rings & no response to my email as yet. I'll keep trying :confused:

The number works just fine for me 0845 210 60 60

Latest posts

Back