Am I right or wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-youbeautifull

Reaction score
qualified colour tech here but iv stepped on a good test today:rolleyes:
drag up a chair and a cup of tea because no doubt this will take time to explain, (hope i dont bore you to much):!:

I had a client walk in today of the streets stating that she got her daughter to do her roots at home with a cap H/L which then her daughter took the blonde straight through however it went ginger, so the lady went to a salon for it to be put right. They stripped her hair, then applied a all over colour not applying it to the roots at the back of her head?:suprised: for what reason i dont know so that i wonder?

But now this client has a around a inch of roots id say base 3/4 blonde mid length and then ginger ends? However i said to her to get the roots gone and also the giner, is to do a full head of blonde foils? And putting a blonde colour in between that way where catching all the hair (I know colour dont lift colour) I was thinking a high lift for inbetween the foils? Shes not wanting to go a bright blonde, Just a nice blonde no brightness nor ginger?

Anyone think oposite to me? If so opinions please and also, idea of volume to use which bleach? Dont want to put to much pressure on her hair:|

Hard one:!: xx

When I was taught colour correction we were told to treat each of the problem areas one at a time. So, The ginger area lift up to the base level required, The blonde tone down and then the roots lifted, Once they are all at the correct base, use a conditioning treatment to level out the porosity, then colour all over to the desired colour. I hope that helps.

Use high lift on a base 3/4? That'll go nice shade of copper!

Best bet is to stop damaging this pipes women's hair anymore and grab a tube or 3 of matrix 5wn in color sync, apply, leave for 20 rinse off she will love it!! And have hair left!! What a bonus! ;)

Depending on the condition And what she wants if do blonde foils with a warm brown semi inbetween!

Latest posts

Back