Amazing la tan offer - is this too good to be true?? help needed plz??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni0509

Reaction score
hi
ive seen on the la tan website that they have a few brilliant offers!! the one that caught my attention was the maximist machine, pop up tent and 3 litres of solution for £x amount...im just wondering as it sounds too good to be true..is it too good to be true? has anyone else done this deal? also im a bit confused with the machine it says hvlp maximist star machine? would this be ok for regular tanning (tanning partys etc..) or only good enough for occasional tans? god im soooo bloody confused :( also theres the star midimist machine...what is this? how many tans will this do? salon geek as much as i love it, its a bugger for sending my eyes funny with so many posts about what machines are available :)
just hoping someone can be kind enough to shed some light on this for me before i waste my money? thanks in advance x

La tan do offer good start up deals but there solution is not all that in my opinion
a girl in my village started up with la tanning and she soon faded away
infact she hasnt advertised at all this year!!
first impressions last, and you are trying to build a business,
quality solution costs money unfortunatley ,its the end result(the tan) that people will remember
you may save money on your machine and tent
but the solution/in the kit and the results and tan brands reputation is far more important the kit i bought had 2 litres in it and the tans from it paid for the maximist and the tent,
but the happy customers from the solution in that kit has kept me busy for 12 months :):)

I got it a few weeks ago, and am really happy with it,
Still familiarising myself with the products etc, but yep, I am happy and clients so far have been happy...
The girl on the phone was very helpful, and helped me to choose my tanning solutions.
Delivery was very fast I didn't order untill late, but it came the day after that.
I haven't tried any others except fake bake, to compare, but I am happy to place another order with them in a couple of weeks for more solution.

(I got the Maximist one, after lots of research decided that one would be best for me,)

I got it few months back, didn't like the solution although it's still a fab deal x

I have had this LA Tan kit (maximist) for nearly a year! its fantastic and I love the solution and so do my clients they all come back and say it the best solution/colour ive offered (and ive offered alot of them including sienna x, california tan, tantrick, fake bake etc etc) they also say it lasts the longest atleast 10 days. I think you get 6 months warrenty on the spray machine aswell, delivery is fast and customer service is fantastic.
Thats all just in my oppinion and experiance though lol :) HTH

Latest posts

Back