Amazing opportunity to own my own salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratuations hun but its really hard i work , i did hairdressing 20 years ago when i left school im 35 now i didnt finsh college tho i had a baby went on to have 2 more children 2010 i went back college when my youngers when school i qualifed level 2 and started level 3 i worked in a salon (giving the own 40% of what i earned) in my area a family friend opened it for her daughter she is 18 and a beautican so i did the hair and she did the beauty in march this year her mum offered me the salon as i have built a ex cleintle .... I said id try for 3 months as i was so scared i was a single parent for years unempolyed and my salon is buzzing i couldnt ask for anything more im booked up days inadvants but im still scared i never ever thought this could happen ive just finshed my level 3 hairdressing and barbering and starting a buniness course in september who would of thought that 2 years ago , all i what say luv is take 1 day at a time thats what im doing and it coming on lovely rome wasnt build in day hun wish u all the best in your salon hun xx

Latest posts

Back