Amazon ? who uses it ........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooo so you can !!!
brilliant i found it ,,...
Just sounds to good to be true doesnt it lol
thankyou xxxx
I cant belive i have never shopped on here before :eek:

I buy and sell on Amazon, brilliant site, for everything. A lot better for selling on Amazon than ebay.:)

Oh I nearly forgot. If you have a nectar card and go to amazon via the nectar website, you also get nectar points. You don't get them if you go direct from the amazon site. Hope that makes sense!

Ooh never knew that, as they say you learn something new every day.

I use Amazon often they are really quick and I have never had any problems at all .

Rubyx

Oh I nearly forgot. If you have a nectar card and go to amazon via the nectar website, you also get nectar points. You don't get them if you go direct from the amazon site. Hope that makes sense!

Oh crumbs that will teach me to read the Nectar emails more carefully. I buy loads from Amazon, never knew that!

well
after happily placing my order almost...thankgod i clicked on to checking the postage hahaha
I got soooo carried away with the penny book thing ....look at this

Items:£16.81Postage & Packing:£93.98Promotion Applied-£0.00
transparent-pixel._V42753713_.gif
Total: £110.79
:eek:
hahahahahahahaha :green:
needless to say I cancelled the order lmao

Oh!!!! what a cheek how do they get away with that.

I did warn you that would happen.

Basically each item bought through a market seller (rather than Amazon) will be eligible for p&p - they have no way of knowing and adjusting for multiple items from a market seller.

Latest posts

Back