and look !!!! im on a roll ...(pics) nail biter!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are lovely Emma.

You've obviously worked and practised quite alot and are passionate about what you do. It all shows in your work.

You do take on quite challenging types of nail beds too.
Excellent, you should be proud.

Good that you take photos of your work too.

brillant Emma, my own nails are bitten even shorter than Tracy's, im ashamed to say, you did a fantastic job, on her's, How do I post a pic here ? I can show you my "problem nails "
Lucy

:confused: so the pink l&p is directly on her skin? Is this safe? What about over exposure risks? Not critising or anything, just curious cos quite new to this and want to learn as much as possible!
i believe it is ok ,as this is how it was explained to me to do it ...
it did worry me a little too about over exposure ... but client has been back today and all is well so far ,shes mae up coz she cant feel them ..last time she had nails on she was in agony

Lovley Job Emms :hug: It made me laugh that you put dont want to mention clients names then on the pic it says Tracy before lol

hahahahaha lel i never noticed that ..im such a meff !!! :green:
oh well "tracy" lol loves her nails hahahaha

brillant Emma, my own nails are bitten even shorter than Tracy's, im ashamed to say, you did a fantastic job, on her's, How do I post a pic here ? I can show you my "problem nails "
Lucy
to post a pic the way i did hun ..you can make a free account with photo hosting wesites such as ..photobucket
then upload your piccie onto there
it will then give you a few urls to chose from ..copy and paste one of these into your post
if i can help anymore feel free to pm me xx

just thought id do a quick update before i go to bed to say
i have done the fourth set of sculpts on this client tonight ...
and her natural nails are doing really well ! they are growing nicely ,a few of them are still a bit bumpy and uneven ..and they are still very short,but i can notice the difference so much and so can she !
,considering she has bitten them like "forever"
she is following aftercare advice ..even though she is a hairdresser they are still lasting approx 2 weeks
she is not picking or biting at them ,
she removes them correctly ,(i know its not really the right thing to do ,but i showed her how ,as i would rather she do this when the urge takes to get them off rather than pick or bite,) then she sees me the day after to finish off properly and apply a new set ,
im so proud of her !

the only thing she is weary of is applying cuticle oil as she is so worried it will get underneath the acrylic and cause them to lift ,so her cuticles are a little dry ...but all in all considering she is doing brill .

*~* Emma - Just beautiful! With literally No nail-plate to work off of did you have to "build" a little free edge to be able to put a Form under it to Sculpt :eek: I've seen in a Tammy Taylor video in the past (and the nail bitter wasn't even as bad as yours) she had to build a little edge w/acrylic just to be able to have something to put her form under!!

yes hun
that is what i did ,
i made a nail bed first of all .then slipped a form underneath and built the free edge .and finally overlayed the whole nail with clear ..
after i had applied the new set yesterday i noticed how much easier and tidier the cuticle area was as i was blending ..as her nails have grown so much

I could do with a transformation like this on my nails!... I'm a bad nail biter too! Wish I could kick the habit and have beautiful nails! :irked:

they are fantastic.. it makes it all worth while when they fiddle with everything in sight just so they can see there own nails.:lol::lol: best feeling ever

They look fab! so must better than the before pictures. i must of missed this picture the first time round. I always love looking at your work.
What pink powder did you use for disguidsing the bitten nails if you dont mind me asking? Thanks xxxxx

well my other client tonight ,had saw yesterdays nail biter (i hate not calling clients by their name ,but i dont really want to mention names)

and asked if i could do hers
i am very very proud of myself ...the client tipped me £10 too :eek:
as i was doing her second had she placed a mirror in front of herself and watched her other hand in the mirror for ages ,moving her hair ...ect..holding a wine glass ,,cup of tea !! lol
i have never had a client so happy ever ..it was a brilliant feeling
i now have another booked in for next week who came as i was doing this lady ..she wants the same :lol:

she was shocked (very shocked) that i didnt hurt her at all ...she said the last lady stuck ...(wait for this ) WHITE TIPS :eek: on to her nail and skin last time (yes those tiny nails ,bloomin white tips)
and "blobbed" acrylic on her nail ..spread it around ,and filed it to death

she loves me lol ...i got tips all round and a kiss on the cheek of the other client i did ,this lady said oooh i could hug and kiss you :lol:

i am sooooooo happy at the moment !!!!

tracybeforecbm.jpg

tracyaftercbmxx.jpg

Picture234.jpg
Sorry hun, i wonder if you can help me. its quite a transformation youve achived. im just not getting which system youve used or technic??? so if you can enlighten me, i would appriacte

Sorry for the ignorance, im so new to this
Thanks

Latest posts

Back