Angel Remy users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must say the hair and customer service is great but when you are competing with local salons paying for the extra strands does make a difference I've switched to 0.9g at the moment which isn't much of a difference but NY supplier has 1g coming this month and the hair is a higher Mongolian range

What's the suppliers name?

Transform extensions

angel remy is really nice hair - ive used their stick tips & no problems xx

I use their 1g flat tip bonds, the hair is lush & I've never used more than 180 strands for a full head. Clients don't tend to loose any bonds at all. It's very hard to remove though!

How long would you get from Angel remy 150g wefts? Are they worth buying? Thanks

I've used their 0.8 and full 1g double drawn strands......seriously durable hair that stays in tip top condition with extremely good bonds that never slip. Only down side to the 0.8 is having to use more if using the 20 inch. The 1g strands are a generous 18 inches and nice and thick, I use 150 of those on a standard head and 200 on thick hair x

How long would you get from Angel remy 150g wefts? Are they worth buying? Thanks

6 months, possibly 9 but I found it had shedded a fair bit so was starting to look scraggly, would def recommend x

6 months, possibly 9 but I found it had shedded a fair bit so was starting to look scraggly, would def recommend x

I have one client into her 8th month now of colour #60.... still looking pretty reasonable and drying nicely. Has shed but didn't really feel this til recently. Id say normally arpund 6 months wear on the weaves in my experience x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

My last batch of hair I ordered from Angel Remy shedded really bad the girl kept asking me for more strands every few weeks & I stopped using them cause of that but it could have just been the colour as it was bright red lol

My last batch of hair I ordered from Angel Remy shedded really bad the girl kept asking me for more strands every few weeks & I stopped using them cause of that but it could have just been the colour as it was bright red lol

Not so good, did u let them know? Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I ordered a few heads about 6 months ago just to test them out as everyone was raving about them nd the bonds were identical too and the hair felt and held up exactly the same as my usual supplier so just stuck with them as they were cheaper at the time, no problems with the hair though x

Latest posts

Back