Animal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lysa

Reaction score
animal style nails

o waow those look really lovely. x

Hi hun, i like the nail art, but the ends look a little fanned to me, i think if you slimmed them down a bit they would look better, also the nail beds could do with being extended a bit with a custom blend as the whites are a little big for my taste. :hug:

Hi hun, i like the nail art, but the ends look a little fanned to me, i think if you slimmed them down a bit they would look better, also the nail beds could do with being extended a bit with a custom blend as the whites are a little big for my taste. :hug:
well the client wanted the whites low so she dont have to get a backfill as often, and as the fanning goes its nothing comparted to what other clients get, its the cen cal look that they get, next time i do a set fanned ill post a pic.. i think other nails techs will see what the hype is over here..lol but thanks!

hi i would prefere them more tapered at the sides and the white a lot shorter to give s more balanced look about the nail. Also the placement of the white tip does not effect how ofter the client has an infill. Its the regrowth...??... loving the nail art though hun xx

Latest posts

Back