Anniversary Hamper ideas???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It's our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on Sunday. And as we're pretty skint at the mo we've decided to wait till next month to go for a meal to celebrate.

I still wanted to make it feel a bit special and i was thinking of doing a surprise hamper for me and the hubby (obviously!!) to devour Sunday night (cosy night in on our own - you get the idea:Love: ), but can't for the life of me think what to put in it.

I was thinking the usual champers and chocs, but what else would you put in it??

Anyone had any hampers, or can point me in the right direction with regards to contents?

Was thinking of going to M&S for the food, unless anyone knows of anywhere else??

strawberries!

Fingertips ND said:
strawberries!

Oooh yes forgot that, will add that to my list - thanks hun.xx

Marks & Spencers will have the sort of stuff your after.
Concentrate on fun, finger food, stuff you can play with.
Maybe a blindfold and getting him to taste it and guess what it is before he can have some more!
You could always buy a mini fondue set for the choccie and get some marshmallows. We bought one in M&S for xmas you put a small candle under it.
Congrats on the anniversary and enjoy.

what about candles

pitta bread and taramasalata houmous and dippie stuff i.e carrots cut up etc and sauces.....

chocolate spread, squirty cream.....

massage lotion, bath bomb....

candles in the bathroom and smellies and take a bath together or a shower...

sexy lingerie...

hope this helps x

bubbabinks said:
Marks & Spencers will have the sort of stuff your after.
Concentrate on fun, finger food, stuff you can play with.
Maybe a blindfold and getting him to taste it and guess what it is before he can have some more!
You could always buy a mini fondue set for the choccie and get some marshmallows. We bought one in M&S for xmas you put a small candle under it.
Congrats on the anniversary and enjoy.

Yeah i thought they'd pretty much have what i'm after - they do lovely food - wish i could afford to shop there weekly.

The fondue sounds like a great idea - he's a marshmallow freak - think things are going to get messy eh!!:biggrin:

Emmajt said:
Yeah i thought they'd pretty much have what i'm after - they do lovely food - wish i could afford to shop there weekly.

The fondue sounds like a great idea - he's a marshmallow freak - think things are going to get messy eh!!:biggrin:
That's why it will be fun!
You can always have a bubbly bath afterwards together.
Sprinkle a few rose petals into the bath water as well as candles and it will look so romantic.

angelxdevil said:
what about candles

pitta bread and taramasalata houmous and dippie stuff i.e carrots cut up etc and sauces.....

chocolate spread, squirty cream.....

massage lotion, bath bomb....

candles in the bathroom and smellies and take a bath together or a shower...

sexy lingerie...

hope this helps x

It certainly does - honestly i've got no ideas when it comes to things like this - my mind goes blank.

Gone a bit flustered thinking about it:o

Thanks a bunch:hug:

I wish I could shop their weekly as well, their food is lush. I'm meant to be on a diet so I will stop talking about food now - lol!

2nd anniversary is cotton, so wear cotton lingerie and you can tell him that your his gift!

bubbabinks said:
I wish I could shop their weekly as well, their food is lush. I'm meant to be on a diet so I will stop talking about food now - lol!

You and me too. Paul (my hubby) his mum worked there for the Xmas rush, gosh we got that much M&S food, we had to buy another freezer!!

Passion Fruit.

Clair x

Clairabelle said:
Passion Fruit.

Clair x

I lead a sheltered life - i don't think i've ever tried that, def on my list now.

Thanks hun.xx

Latest posts

Back