Anniversary presents for men-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
It will be mine and my husbands 3 year wedding anniversary next month and I'm really stuck on what to get him. So far I have thought of getting him the P90X training set or he has also seen some trainers he likes.

Does anyone have any other ideas as its also his birthday next month 😖

A notoriously difficult problem!! I've had 25 years worth of anniversaries and think the best present was some silver locket cuff links engraved with an 'M' on one and a 'T' on the other - our children's initials - with a tiny photo of them inside.
We also always have a few days away somewhere & call that our present and that's what we're doing this year (gets me off the hook)!!!

I'm being taken on a surprise weekend away for our 9th anniversary on saturday. I dont know what to buy my partner as a gift as money is a bit tight at the moment (keep buying for the business) so I have decided to write him a love letter.
Our relationship started whilst living in different countries and we used to write to each other a lot. I miss those times, and I have a lovely box of cards and letters that I cherish from back then.
So, I will fill a nice little box with a few sweet treats and this letter, I'm sure he'll be more than happy with that x

I always used to get a canvas made of the two of us or a picture collage, he loved them! Iv got a couple of our little girl the past few years and he loves them. Its so difficult to buy for a man! They get away so easy, jewellery clothes etc.

How about tickets to a concert, show, or comedy?

As said above I always go away for a long weekend, choose a nice restaurant for one night and that's our present.

We've also bought tickets to comedy shows, theatre etc which is really nice.

The other year I bought him a f1 driving day. Have a look on buy a gift.com or something like that for days out ideas - hot air balloon rides, wine tasting, cake making.

How about tickets to a concert, show, or comedy?

I bought tickets for my partners 30th for a stand up comedy show in west India quay. Which was £5 each on groupon and included a drink. We had such a fab time, it was hilarious. He really enjoyed it.
As I'd paid for a big party & cake I couldn't really afford a big present.
I'd definitely recommend it though.
Was called the laughing pod.
Xx

How about the gift of 'Love'...that's what mine gets and he should count himself lucky that he gets that (& not that sort of love!) ;)

Why not look at what represents 3 years, you know like paper, ruby etc etc and use that as your inspiration xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

It's my 4years next week & I still don't know what to get I'm planning a date night as we rarely go out by ourselves & think the last time we went the cinema was before we had our oldest son now 5!! :O

Thanks everyone, I've got loads of ideas to look into now :)

Latest posts

Back